Starting school in September 2022?
Starting School – Growing Great Greenfielders
We understand that starting school is a major event for you and your child and we aim to make this transition as stress-free and exiting as possible. We want to make this a special time by getting to know your child in a relaxed, caring environment.
Kippax Greenfield is a small school of 150 pupils, so staff get to know each and every pupil very well and we pride ourselves on our warmth and vibrancy. We are very much looking forward to meeting our new starters and their families.
As part of the Brigshaw Learning Partnership, we are committed to the trust’s vision to prepare our children for lives of choice and opportunity. At Kippax Greenfield, our personal mission statement is “Growing Greatness,” committing to continuous and academic improvement- everyone, every day. We believe this is achieved through providing love, structure and having high expectations for all, and through the delivery of a knowledge rich, aspirational curriculum.
At Greenfield, everything we do is underpinned by our 5 core values-respect, responsibility, resilience, collaboration & aspiration and our children understand how these values help them to become “Great Greenfielders.”
In addition, though out their time at our school we will ensure your child has
• The option to attend a range of extracurricular clubs, activities and trips
• A voice/say in school decision including the option to stand as a school ambassador
• Opportunities to attend trust wide event including a range of sporting competitions and events
• The chance to camp overnight (year 4)
• The chance to attend an adventurous residential trip
• Roles in class/key stage productions
• A forest schools experience
• The chance to work collaboratively with their peers from other schools within our trust.
Please click here for our new starter guidance booklet
Please click here to visit our admissions page.