Vacancy: Teaching Assistant
Scale A1/B1 Points 2 – 6 (dependent on experience)
Hours: 31.75 hours per week, term time only
Contract: Fixed term until 17.07.20
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional Teaching Assistant who shares our ethos and can support learning in our Year 2 Class at Kippax Greenfield Primary school.
The successful candidate will:
● be an advocate for the rights of the child;
● be, or have aspirations to be, an excellent teaching assistant;
● have the knowledge and experience to support learning within the Primary age range;
● have a thirst for knowledge and professional development;
● be willing to work supportively with colleagues within the school and across the Brigshaw Learning Partnership MAT;
● be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil well-being, achievement and personal development and are attained.
In return we can offer:
● wonderful children who are keen to learn;
● a welcoming and supportive environment;
● high quality professional development and mentoring;
● an excellent network of schools and teachers within the Brigshaw Learning Partnership MAT;
● a friendly, close-knit community.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 13th February 9.00am and interviews will be held on Tuesday 25th February.
Being transparent and providing accessible information about how we use personal data is a key element of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please read our Privacy notice for staff for more details.