Being transparent and providing accessible information about how we use personal data is a key element of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please read our Privacy notice for staff for more details.
CLASS TEACHER FOR SEPTEMBER 2019
(Full time, fixed term for 1 year)
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional KS2 Class Teacher who shares our ethos and can teach any age range within the Primary Phase to start in September 2019
The successful candidate will:
• be an advocate for the rights of the child and our school values;
• be, or have aspirations to be, an excellent teacher (NQTs are welcome to apply);
• have the knowledge, skills and experience to teach within the Primary age range;
• secure deep learning for all children;
• be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil well-being, achievement and personal development are attained.
• have a thirst to develop further and be enthusiastic for continual professional development;
• be willing to work supportively with colleagues within the school and across the Brigshaw Learning Partnership;
In return we can offer:
• wonderful children who are keen to learn;
• a welcoming and supportive environment;
• high quality professional development and mentoring;
• an excellent network of schools and teachers within the Brigshaw Learning Partnership;
• a friendly, close-knit community.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact [email protected] to arrange an appointment.
Closing Date: 9.00am Tuesday 21st May
Interviews will be held: Thursday 23rd May