At Kippax Greenfield Primary School, we are very proud to be members of our school community and we want all our children to feel part of our community and to represent our school. Wearing the school uniform helps us to do this. Children are expected to wear uniform:
- Top: navy blue or green sweatshirt/ cardigan with logo or plain navy or green sweatshirt/ cardigan
- Shirt: white, green or blue short sleeved polo shirt (available with logo) or white shirt
- Trousers / skirt: navy or black
- Summer dress: blue or green / white check
- Shoes: plain black shoes or trainers (no heels)
- Indoor PE: children should wear house colour t-shirt (white in Reception), blue shorts and pumps
- Outdoor PE: children should wear house colour t-shirt, blue tracksuit bottoms, blue tracksuit top and trainers
Our uniform suppliers are School Trends. School uniform can be ordered directly from them at the following website:
Simply go to the website address, then select ‘Find My School’ and follow the order instructions. You can either pay online or if you prefer, you can order online and send a cheque to the address below.
10 Carley Drive
Sheffield S20 8NQ
Alternatively, if you do not have access to the internet you can collect an order form from school and order by post. The uniform will be delivered directly to your chosen address or can be delivered free to school.
School uniform can also be purchased from:
SPT Uniforms in Garforth.
Address: 115 Main Street, Garforth, Leeds LS25 1AA
Contact number: 0113 2320111
Also available from the suppliers are: book bags, PE bags, coats and hats.
Children will also require a water bottle – any clear plastic water bottle, labelled with their name.
Jewellery in school can raise many problems and so only the following items are allowed: watches, studs for pierced ears and items which are required by a religion. Cosmetics including nail varnish and bright coloured hair should not be worn.
To reduce lost property, please clearly mark all clothing, bags, bottles etc with your child’s name. There is a lost property box. We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to an individual’s property.