At Kippax Greenfield Primary School, we are very proud to be members of our school community. We want all our children to feel part of our community and to represent our school. Wearing the school uniform helps us to do this. Children are expected to wear the following uniform:
- Top: navy blue or green sweatshirt / cardigan with logo or plain navy or green sweatshirt / cardigan
- Shirt: white, green or blue short sleeved polo shirt (available with logo) or white shirt
- Trousers / skirt: navy or black
- Summer dress: blue or green / white check
- Shoes: plain black shoes or trainers (no heels or coloured coloured trainers)
- Indoor PE: children should wear house colour or white tshirt, blue or black shorts and pumps or trainers
- Outdoor PE: children should wear house colour or white t-shirt, blue or clack tracksuit bottoms or leggings (as plan as possible), blue tracksuit top and trainers
Children will also require a water bottle – any clear plastic water bottle, labelled with their name.
Jewellery in school can raise many problems, so only the following items are allowed: watches, studs for pierced ears and items which are required by a religion. Cosmetics including nail varnish and bright coloured hair should not be worn. Headbands should be as plain as possible
To reduce lost property, please clearly mark all clothing, bags, bottles etc with your child’s name. There is a lost property box. We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to an individual’s property.
Our uniform suppliers are School Trends. School uniform can be ordered directly from their website. Click here to visit the website.
10 Carley Drive
Sheffield S20 8NQ
Alternatively, if you do not have access to the internet, you can collect an order form from school and order by post. The uniform will be delivered directly to your chosen address or can be delivered free to school.
School uniform can also be purchased from SPT Uniforms in Garforth.
Address: 115 Main Street, Garforth, Leeds LS25 1AA
Contact number: 0113 2320111
Also available from the suppliers are: book bags, PE bags, coats and hats.