OFSTED report and school data
Kippax Greenfield Primary School continues to go from strength to strength! Our achievements are many, including our most recent OFSTED report.
We are a GOOD school but this is not the end of our journey. Everyone at Greenfields; staff, governors, children and parents work hard to continually improve the school. This was highly praised by the inspector’s latest visit in 2011 and as you can see from the report has been suitably recognised. As we became an Academy school on 1st September 2016, Kippax Greenfield Primary School changed it's status and appears on the current OFSTED website as closed. Please see the report below for more information on our latest OFSTED inspection.
We encourage parents to leave their comments about our school on the OFSTED parent questionnaire: Parent View.
2016-2017: End of Key Stage 2 Results
- 48% children achieved the expected standard in reading, writing and mathematics compared to 61% nationally
- 13% children achieving the high level of attainment in reading, writing and maths compared to 9% nationally
- Average progress in reading of 0.4
- Average progress in writing of 0.2
- Average progress in maths of -2.4
Most schools will have progress scores between −5 and +5. If a school has a progress score of 0 this means that on average their pupils achieved similar results at the end of KS2 (end of year 6) to pupils in other schools with similar results at the end of KS1 (end of year 2). If a school has a positive progress score this means that on average their pupils made more progress than pupils in other schools with similar results at the end of KS1.
- Average scaled score in reading of 105 compared to 104 nationally
- Average scaled score in maths of 102 compared to 104 nationally
- Average scaled score in Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling of 107 compared to 106 nationally
Teacher assessment in writing:
- 81% of children achieved the expected standard in writing
- 16% of children achieved a standard at greater depth in writing